Companies are increasingly using social media to generate leads and establish brand identity and loyalty. Yet, companies find it difficult to keep up with technological advances in this area and developing and managing social media marketing in house is becoming a challenge.
aMarketForce’s social media marketing services:
Social media marketing uses social networks, social blogs, micro blogs, online forums and communities and any other online collaborative platform for marketing, sales, branding and public relations. Common social media marketing platforms include Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Flickr, Orkut and YouTube.
aMarketForce excels in social media marketing by:
- Building fan communities in social networkssuch as Twitter, Facebook etc. to increase brand loyalty.
- Setting up online discussions which encourages learning and opens a free channel of communication for like-minded people.
- Creating buzz to attract the attention of customers and prospects, promoting news, blogs, press releases and offers in a way that creates a sensation.
aMarketForce helps clients with the following social media marketing activities:
- Planning social media marketing strategy
- Social network audit
- Competitive analysis to understand social landscape in the client’s space
- Selecting social network collaboration and monitoring tools
- Integrating social media strategy with corporate marketing strategy
- Social profile creation on different networks
- Developing a community-building strategy
- Content creation for stirring social buzz
- Monthly analytics and reporting
aMarketForce Best Practices for Social Media Marketing
Five major metrics to judge social media marketing success
The biggest challenge faced by social media marketers is to effectively calculate marketing success by organizing all the analytical data available. aMarketForce suggests 5 important metrics which should be considered while judging social media marketing success.
- Referral traffic – Amount of traffic sent to your website from social accounts
- Conversion rate-Assessment of responses and comments on your posts
- Total reach – Your total network of prospects and customers
- Shares and likes – Gauging shares, likes, re-tweets and +1s you receive for your posts.
- Sales conversion – Leads, sales and revenue achieved through social media marketing activities.
Which social networking platforms are most preferred?
Social media marketing does have a great impact on the B2C industry and several success stories support this theory. B2B marketers are often concerned about the success of social media and are always looking for the best platforms where they can promote their B2B products or services. Listed below are some of the popular social networking platforms which have proved successful for aMarketForce’ B2B clients:
- Facebook: Targeted Facebook advertising, customizable fan page for community, promote posts feature, Facebook apps
- Twitter:Viral reach through tweet and re-tweet, hashtag # feature
- LinkedIn: Company profile, groups and discussions, LinkedIn advertising, surveys
- Pinterest: Sharing photos and short content
- Google Plus+: Ability to bring more visibility on Google, segmenting and expanding circles, G+ hangouts
- YouTube: Your own channel for videos
- Instagram: Sharing photos and short content
Contact us to learn more about our social media marketing services and other digital marketing services. Request a Quote for social network marketing strategy services.