Guest blogging can be a wonderful way of building brand and reputation with new audience, not to mention the benefits of quality back links for SEO.
aMarketForce is inviting bloggers, companies and authors to join our guest blogger community and give an extra exposure to their blogs, services/products or books.
We are planning to publish one blog post per week. Below, we have listed some of the guidelines for submitting posts.
Your post must be one of four topics:
- Marketing challenges and trends
- Sales and business development challenges and trends
- Software and tools that have helped optimize the marketing and sales processes.
- Fusion of above topics
- Content for the post should be original and not previously published through print or web.
- Your post should be of at least 400 words and no more than 700 words.
- You can add maximum 2 links on the blog post
- About or Services page link
- Website or Blog link
- You must agree to engage with our blog readers through comments section. We will notify you whenever there is a new comment.
- You agree to give us a chance to do a guest blog post on your website or provide us a quality back link from your website.
- We will hold the rights to copyedit your post for grammar, spellings, etc. We will send you the final edited copy through email.
- We hold the right to accept or reject your post. You will be notified in the both the cases.
How to submit your blog?
- Submit your guest blog post on email@example.com
- Subject line for the email should be : “Guest Post Request”
- Copy your blog post with appropriate title on the email body. Add short introduction in the beginning if you want. Please DO NOT send word attachments.
- We will send you the link for the post once it’s published on our website. You can promote your blog through Twitter, Linkedin or other social networks. You can also add the blog link on your website/blog.
- We advise you not to use the same content on other sources. You can add a short blurb/introduction about it on your website or blog and give a link back (Blog link that we send you) on target keyword.
aMarketForce provides sales and B2B marketing services to growth companies in Silicon Valley, with a focus on lead and demand generation. We support B2B lead generation by creating accurate, focused prospect lists for sales teams, and support demand generation by developing clear messaging and targeted communications to decision makers and influencers. We offload non-core sales activities from client sales team so that they can focus on selling, while we provide the sales-support activities.