Marketing Automation Services
Hire aMarketForce for marketing automation consulting and end-to-end campaign management.
Most small and medium-sized enterprises give priority to CRM or email campaign management applications over marketing automation (MA) solutions. However, it is important that your MA selection be based on strategic business goals and marketing needs, and not as a quick solution to an immediate problem.
aMarketForce helps you with your marketing automation strategy from solution selection, implementation, training, integration with CRM or other systems, campaign execution, MA optimization and management services.
How aMarketForce can help in Marketing Automation optimization?
aMarketForce’s team of marketing automation experts will help you with MA implementation and customization as required, in addition to executing campaigns. We take an integrated approach to managing your campaigns from design, execution, and report generation. Our team is skilled in all aspects of campaign management:
- Content development
- Website landing page creation
- Campaign execution
- Lead scoring, nurturing, reporting, follow up
Our services are intended to allow you time to concentrate on your marketing strategy, while we execute to plan.
aMarketForce’s Marketing Automation Services includes:
- Lead Management - Lead database creation, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring
- Segmentation and list management
- Campaign management
- Batch email marketing and newsletters
- Automated drip and 1:1 triggered campaigns
- WYSIWYG landing pages and lead capture forms
- Web activity tracking
- Lead reporting & campaign analytics
- Campaign metrics and ROI reporting
- Revenue Cycle Modeler
- Instant Salesforce CRM integration
aMarketForce can take over all of your current marketing automation management activities and execute them remotely.
Contact us to learn more about our marketing automation services and B2B marketing services and the other ways we can support your sales and marketing teams. Request a Quote for B2B marketing automation services.
- How to overcome common barriers to marketing automation success
- Identifying Barriers to Marketing Automation Success
- Marketing Automation Vs. Email Campaign Management – It’s more than eenie–meenie-miney-mo
- What is Marketing Automation Software and Why Should I consider it? (Part I)
- Which Marketing Automation Solution is right for you?