aMarketForce embraces diversity and provides an inclusive work environment resembling the offices in Silicon Valley. Working at aMarketForce requires energy, flexibility, dedication, commitment and teamwork
Apart from an attractive base salary, our employee benefits include:
- Retention bonus
- Family health insurance
- Employee stock options
- Online/Digital Marketing Automation Specialist
- Lead iPhone Developer
- Process Executive/ Market Research Executive(Day and Night) –20
Online/Digital Marketing Automation Specialist:
Design – Assist with designing lead-generation programs, lead-nurturing programs, lead scoring, customer research and automated communications programs. Design a “Marketing Dashboard”: build and maintain an Excel-based metric tracking system that makes it easy to identify where we need to focus our efforts.
Configure – Build campaigns and lead-nurturing programs using our marketing automation tools; setup and execute tactical tasks associated with customized landing pages, e-mail campaigns and lead scoring rules. Setup online lead gen tools such as Google AdWords and other advertising vehicles. Create a marketing dashboard of key performance indicators that is automatically updated to reflect current marketing activity.
Launch – Deploy online marketing lead-generation efforts, including search engine marketing and e-mail marketing programs (list pulls, e-mail blasts, etc.).
Analyze – Create a marketing analytics dashboard that is used to continuously refine and improve our lead-generation efforts, which will enable us to make data-driven marketing decisions. Make the dashboard visually engaging and highly actionable. Perform A/B testing on all elements of our marketing mix (lists, e-mail templates, landing pages, offers, etc.) and continuously improve campaign effectiveness. Conduct customer research to identify ways to improve conversion rates. Assist the different marketing and product management departments with market research projects, coding and fielding surveys and running analysis.
- Experience with any of the following: Eloqua, Marketo, Market2Lead, Silverpop, Manticore, Marketbright, Aprimo, Unica, Pardot
- Sales Force Automation software (primarily Salesforce.com)
- Database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance)
- Email Marketing
- List acquisition and import
- Website management and basic HTML
- Organic and paid search campaigns
- Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence
- Optimization & A/B testing, Continuous improvement
- Analytical and metrics-focused, Excel skills
- Technically savvy, comfortable with software applications
- Understanding of business needs (incl. sales & marketing processes)
- Good communicator and ability to communicate with a non-technical audience
Process Executive/ Market Research Executive(Day and Night) –20
- Prospect database development
- Email id generation and research
- Calling and verification
- List management on MS Excel Sheet